Thursday, December 7, 2017

Week 12: Review for Pretty Deadly Comics

1. What is your reaction to the text you just read?

I am not a big fan of this story. The art is very good so I was attracted to read it, but the story was complicated of texts that confuse me.

2. What connections did you make with the story? Discuss the elements of the work with which you were able to connect.

I could not make any specific connections with characters because I could not get clear information enough in the beginning.

3. What change would you make to adapt the story into another medium? What medium would you use? What change would you make?

I would use less text and flow the story with the visuals. I am not a reading person but rather I would like to watch images. Simplicity would be the best medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment